Technology has served to greatly advance small businesses, and Crossroads is no exception! Over the years, we have watched as technology has grown and woven itself into our business, and we have learned from experience what works and what doesn’t work.
Is technology always a good thing? Should I really tap into social media marketing? How do we use technology to advance our businesses? These are just a few of the questions that these past blog posts answer for you. Check them out!
Top Posts on Technology:
- Talking is Still the Best Technology How did we, in the business world, communicate without emails, texting and phone calls? This blog post looks at the importance of communication within the business in light of technology.
- 5 Basics of Social Media for Christian Business Owners Social media may be constantly changing, but this post gives 5 foundational tips to boost your social media influence. You don’t want to miss these!
- A Guide to Evernote for Small Businesses Taking time to learn new technology, and do it efficiently, can be painful. This blog gives an easy guide for small businesses on Evernote, a tool to improve your business’s productivity! We love it here at Crossroads.
- Branding is Possible for Small Businesses With a small business comes the need to brand yourself, and one way to do that is through technology. Learn how in this blog post!
- Technology for Business: An Optimist’s Perspective Technology has come so far in making things convenient and easier to use. But how do we manage technology to meet our business needs? Ever feel frustrated with the amount of options? This blog post can help.
- 11 Key Uses of iPad for Your Small Business This blog post is just what it says! Have you tapped into using your iPad for your business yet? Check out how you can do that here.
- iPad: Eliminate Paper and Filing As a follow up to the previous post, this blog post gives insight into how the iPad has saved us hours of organizing and filing.
I hope that these past posts give you valuable information on how to use technology to advance your business. Let us know what you have found works best for your business! We would love your input.