Digital Marketing Manager/Project Manager
Crossroads Professional Coaching is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and to support our growing base of client marketing work. Crossroads Professional Coaching is a professional services provider that helps small business owners build successful businesses on a foundation of Christian values. Crossroads has experienced steady growth over the past ten years as a result of close and lasting relationships with our client base. Strong experience and competence across a broad array of business disciplines is core to Crossroads commitment to our clients and the Digital Marketing Manager is integral to that commitment for marketing services.
Marketing services we provide are branding strategy, marketing plans, logo development, website design and development, print design, copywriting, SEO, social media marketing, and other digital marketing services.
- Project management of digital and print media for Crossroads clients including web development, sales collateral material, branding packages and other projects as they arise.
- Create social media strategy and execute for various Crossroads clients.
- Create marketing plans and help execute for various Crossroads clients.
- Source and manage various service providers in support of projects; eg. graphic designers, web developers, and copywriters.
- Create project plans and timelines for all projects and manage marketing projects to the agreed deadlines and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Some internal graphic design is a plus i.e. sales sheets, email marketing templates, business cards, etc.
- Create interactive power point presentations for workshops or client presentations.
- Write blog posts on relevant business topics for Crossroads and clients as needed.
- Work with clients to gather needed information, gain approvals, and provide deliverables. A high level of customer service and follow through required.
- Utilize and maintain Crossroads systems of project management, time tracking, social media management, etc.
- Knowledge of google adwords, video, web development, copywriting is a plus.
- Minimum of five years interactive digital marketing management experience
- Graphic design experience – an online portfolio of work
- Experience working across varied marketing media; print, digital, mail, web, etc
- Good knowledge of interactive design process and methodologies
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Solid foundation in typography, layout and illustration
- Great attitude and team oriented
- Strong technology skills; we use MS Office Suite, Basecamp, Evernote, Adobe Creative Suite, Harvest app Time Keeping
- Embrace Crossroads Mission and Core Values
Advanced knowledge in:
- Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- HTML and CSS is a plus
To help small business owners create successful businesses on a foundation of Christian values.
- Highest level of client services with the heart felt philosophy of treating others the way that we would want to be treated!
- Culture of continuous learning. We want to be on the cutting edge of knowledge and experience that will support our client and resource needs and fulfill the Crossroads Mission.
- Christian values. We are a faith-based professional services firm that genuinely seeks to base all we do upon sound Biblical values.
- Be a good steward of our resources and our client’s resources.
- Treat our client’s businesses as if they are our own.