We are all consumers. We are all customers. We have an idea of what good customer service is to us. We know when we feel like we got more value than we paid for. And we know when we didn’t.
As a customer, here are some of the things on my list:
- Was it easy to get in touch with someone to ask questions or to buy something?
- If I left a message for a vendor, did they call me back timely? Did they call me back at all?
- Did they meet the timeline they agreed to?
- Did they charge me what they said they were going to charge?
- Were they friendly and happy to have me as a customer?
- Did the product or service work?
- If it didn’t work, was the supplier just as proactive, friendly, and helpful as when I purchased the first time?
I am sure there are more. What do you look for in order to be a satisfied or glowing fan?
What does the vendor have to do to pass YOUR test?
Now switch hats.
You are the vendor.
Would you pass YOUR test?
For more discussion and tips for Christian small business owners “like” our Facebook page!
To learn more about solid business coaching with a Christian world view, see our Coaching Services Page.
Leave a Reply