When it comes to advertising, there is no company in the world that has more information about its users than Facebook. It includes much more than just your age, gender, and Alma mater.
While those things are valuable for marketing purposes, Facebook also knows which websites you visit and how often, how much time you spend doing various things online, and what you purchase. From an advertiser’s point of view, that information is gold. And thankfully, it’s right there for the taking if you know where to find it and how to use it.
This is where Crossroads Professional Coaching comes into play.
Setting up a campaign on Facebook is unique compared to other advertising platforms. Why? Because of the tremendous amount of precision, audience size, and objectives available.
Facebook campaigns are meant to align with your overall business goals, and there are many objectives that we can choose from to help accomplish those goals:
- Reach – The Reach objective can help maximize the number of people who see your ad over your campaign’s lifetime, driving audience impact at scale.
- Boosted Posts – Boosted posts can help you increase the likelihood that your target audience can see your content on Facebook and Instagram. It’s a great option if your business goal is to get people interacting with your content since your boosted post will be optimized to reach people within your audience who are likely to take some action on your ad, like sharing it with their friends and family.
- Brand Awareness – Earn reach and attention by measuring the likeliness that your audience will remember your brand.
- Website Traffic – A well-placed, informative ad can often encourage people to visit your website. This is the cheapest option when your goal is to get relevant visitors to your website.
- Lead Generation – Do away with third party forms and websites with this objective, which builds out a native form in Facebook for users to send you information.
And several more…
You Created a Facebook Ad, Now What?
There is must to be gleaned from your Facebook marketing campaign. We can measure analytics data such as website clicks, total reach, impressions, CPC (Cost Per Click), and other metrics.
Digital advertising is an ongoing process; we respond to what works and move on fast from what doesn’t.
As with all our services at Crossroads, we provide a tailored solution to your business goals. Facebook is no exception…there is not a “one size fits all” plan for every client.
If you are interested in getting your brand in front of a relevant audience, driving traffic to your website, collecting leads, and ultimately obtaining conversions, Facebook advertising could be your next growth generator.