Who would have thought it?
I only imagined Crossroads expanding outside of a one person counseling practice…
I might have guessed that one day we would have added business coaching to Crossroads…
I could only anticipate growing to have several people as part of the Crossroads team…
But I never thought…
Crossroads would grow enough to support our whole family.
Crossroads’ services would expand such that my husband would be a perfect fit.
…that my husband and I would one day get to work together.
Growing Our Team
But, I am thrilled to announce the newest addition to the Crossroads team is my husband, Jim Miley.
He is exactly what we need to fully serve our clients and to continue to grow.
He has a background in Sales, Sales Management, and Strategic Business Management with over 20 years of experience working for a global industrial company and several years transitioning those skills to smaller businesses.
This helps our clients because:
- The depth of his sales experience spans:
- various roles in outside sales with companies such as Durametallic and Flowserve.
- over a decade of managing various sales forces to high levels of performance.
- training and mentoring sales managers to develop their own teams.
- Over the past ten years in roles of general management as a Regional GM for Flowserve Corporation and the President of Lee Tractor Company, Jim expanded his responsibilities to strategy and development across sales, operations, and financial management.
- And, many years as a behind-the-scenes partner to me in Crossroads.
I couldn’t ask for a more qualified person to add as a business coach for Crossroads and as an active partner in our company.
If you have a second, please join me in welcoming Jim to the Crossroads team!