A critical area of entrepreneurship, although difficult, is planning your organizational structure out into the future – 1 year, 3 years, 5 years. If you take the time to develop a long-term plan it is paramount to determine the people you will need to implement and maintain these plans. You need to know in advance because:
- it takes awhile to find real talent and fit for your business.
- you have to start saving or determine what revenue level you will need to support the new position.
- you must develop the job and determine resources to train the new position.
We can help you build your team through business coaching. Together we will:
- determine which positions will make the biggest impact on your business.
- discuss your organization and the upcoming needs of your business and talk through your long-term organizational needs
- create an organization plan which includes the key positions that need to be hired in the next twelve months
- outline the key qualifications and skills needed for each position.
- determine recommended salaries or hourly rates based on competitive market rates.
You will end up with a plan to build your team to match your vision and provide your business with a strong foundation for growth.
We write recruiting ads for positions you need to hire. We interview you to determine the responsibilities for the job and the qualifications of the ideal candidate. We create ads that will attract your ideal candidates. You will no longer have to just hire a warm body to fill a hole. You attract and hire people that match your culture and your business needs.
We will review resumes and pre-screen candidates with phone interviews. After phone interviews we will narrow down the field and provide 2-3 candidates for you to interview and make a final decision.
Additional interviewing services are available upon request. Price would depend on level of position and depth of interview process.
Developing Your Team
We can help you to develop your managers by coaching them in the areas of communication, time management, delegation, and coaching skills.
We can help key members of your team be more efficient and more effective by teaching them effective time management skills along with providing recommendations for resources and tools to assist them. We work well with many automated time management systems such as Outlook, Outlook for Business Contact Manager, Google or other online Calendar systems, Franklin Covey or Daytime systems.
Delegating can be difficult for new managers or team leaders. We can train your managers on what to delegate, when to delegate and to whom to delegate. Within approximately three months your manager should be able to take on higher level responsibilities as the appropriate work items will have been successfully delegated down.
Conflict Resolution is an important skill for managers today. We need the ability to resolve conflict, not just to manage it. We will teach your employees how to assertively address conflict in your work environment and allow them to perfect the skills through roll playing and practice.
Programs vary, however, most are three (3) month programs ranging from $600 – $900/month. This includes weekly meetings, assessments, and other tools to develop your managers into leaders.