Leaders seek wisdom. Let us help you on your journey!
Leadership is a broad term that covers just about all aspects of an Executive or Manager’s role. Our mission at Crossroads Professional Coaching is to equip leaders (You) to manage their career, develop and lead teams, and to effectively thrive under the stress and responsibility of a growing career.
Manage Your Career – In today’s marketplace we can no longer rely on our employer to manage our career path, we need to be in the pilot’s seat to ensure our professional goals are achieved. Coaching can help you:
- Assess current career satisfaction.
- Determine long-term career goals with intermediate career milestones.
- Research and identify personal development requirements.
- Utilize assessments to evaluate skills and proficiency.
- Establish short-term goals and action plans.
- To support the implementation and successful completion of plans.
Develop and Lead Teams – creating successful small teams or large teams require a combination of recruiting the right people and providing strong leadership. We can help you to:
- Get help in determining the “people” you need to create a successful team. (Technical skills, temperament, and organizational skills assessment.)
- Establish hiring and recruiting practice to ensure your business is attracting the top 10% of talent available.
- Create policies and processes to effectively establish expectations and accountability with employees.
- Learn coaching skills and teambuilding skills to develop and manage your team.
- Assess and develop personal leadership development goals for self and key team members.
Lead Yourself – there is not only one definition of a strong leader. To become the leader that compliments your values and temperament and meets the needs of your team and organization takes effort and commitment. Let our coaching program help you to:
- Assess your values and ensure that your life and work match.
- Develop effective work/life balance goals.
- Determine your effectiveness at stress management, communication, assertiveness, delegation and other key management skills.
- Create goals and action plans to achieve them.
- Support your efforts to achieve these goals through accountability, teaching, and encouragement.
Please contact Sue Miley at suemiley @ crossroadcoach . com or call (225) 341-4147 for assistance in choosing the best coaching program for you and your business.