In a difficult economy everything seems so BLACK and WHITE – as small business owners we either survive or don’t. In my experience at Community Coffee, Foodies Kitchen and working with many clients, there is a lot of GREY between thriving in a booming marketplace and dying in a recessed economy. If we want to survive and thrive in a recessed economy we cannot sit back and ignore the inefficiencies in our operation. We must build a foundation on Rock, not Sand! We need to proactively identify opportunities to:
- Reduce expenses
- Eliminate redundant, inefficient processes.
- Automate or create systems where we are NOT constantly recreating the wheel
- Focus our time and resources on the highest value activities
- Market in new ways that directly touch your ideal clients/customers.
- Eliminate products, business lines, or divisions that are not profitable or strategic.
In 2018, let’s attack the low lying fruit immediately and purposefully achieve efficiencies and enhanced effectiveness in the entire operation.
Streamline Your Business Programs
The Tier I Program – Getting Started
We can help you evaluate your business and identify opportunities to streamline your business – enhancing efficiency and effectiveness of your people, processes and money.
In the Getting Started program we want to give clients an opportunity to get to know CrossRoads and begin with one or two areas where you need the most help. We will have an initial brainstorming session to determine:
- the challenges you are most tolerating within your own organization and/or,
- the opportunity or project that will make the biggest difference in your business this year
A second meeting will focus specifically on the one or two areas we will focus on streamlining. During this meeting we will discuss in detail the current situation, the desired result, and the resources to accomplish the change.
The third meeting we will review the 3 month plan to achieve this Get Started goal.
Summary: Three (3) one hour meetings and a complete 3 month plan to address the Get Started goal— $750.00
You will receive a detailed plan to execute within your organization, however, in many areas we are able to help you to execute. We can discuss potential implementation services or accountability coaching as a follow-up to the Get Started 3 month plan.
Tier II – Onsite Complete Streamlining Your Business Program
The onsite program includes:
- Review and analysis of all expenses and/or debt reduction to identify opportunities to reduce expenses with specific recommendations on how to make it happen.
- Review and flow chart key processes and recommend enhancements and efficiencies.
- Review operations for opportunities to automate workflow management for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify missing processes i.e. no real accounting system or inventory system, not tracking effectiveness of marketing, etc.
We will come to your office or place of business to review and assess your business operations for one to two days.
We will meet with owners or key managers to assess opportunities.
Then we will have a meeting with you to provide a full assessment plus a 12 month operational efficiency plan segregated by immediate (low lying fruit) opportunities and other action plans that will be implemented over the next 12 months.
Summary: Onsite One – Two Days Operational Review: a separate meeting to review findings and discuss potential plans and a Final Meeting to review recommendations and a complete 12 month Business Efficiency Plan.
Tier III Streamlining Your Business Program
The Tier III Streamlining Your Business Program works on the same objectives as above, however, it is based upon prescheduled meetings on the phone/at our offices where the owner and/or key managers identify the areas of weakness in their organization and through dialogue and information provided, a twelve month Streamlining Your Business plan is created.
This includes 6 one-two hour meetings and a final meeting to unveil the 12 month Business Efficiency plan.
Please call or email to discuss any questions you may have or to find out more information about any of our coaching progams – (225) 341-4147 or (225) 252-2202 Sue Miley, MBA, MA, LPC or email suemiley (at) crossroadcoach (dot) com.