Defy the odds with the help of a business coach!
Everyone in a small business or solo profession has heard the statistic “9 out of 10 businesses fail in the first year”. Some of us have a rebellious spirit and believe we will naturally defy the odds. Others go into a conservative mode and may not give 100% necessary to make their business successful. Yet, a select few, will consider this statistic seriously and determine how they willl be among the 10% who succeed.
Ten percent will plan up front and secure the resources that will ensure their success. Ten percent will realize that to successfully run a small business you must have a breadth of talent and business skills and these same will search for complimentary resources to cover the areas of expertise they themselves may lack.
Are you in this 10%? If so, business coaching is a resource that can help you plan for success. We are here to help small businesses and solo entrepreneurs succeed by:
- Creating a business plan that is focused and targeted to achieve your business and life goals.
- Evaluating the skills and talents that the business requires to be successful.
- Developing marketing plans that will attract your target market.
- Develop systems and foundations for your business that are expandable as you grow and do not require your minute by minute presence.
Many times small business owners do not have partners or key managers to help with the challenges and opportunities that are inevitable. We want to be that partner for you. We will:
- Brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Be an objective sounding post for your plans and actions.
- Provide resources to deal with stress and anxiety.
- Suggest tools to unleash your leadership potential.
- Be an encourager to celebrate and pray with you.
Our coaching programs are flexible to meet the needs of the individuals and/or the needs of the goals. This is a general outline of our coaching options, however, please let us know if we can customize a program for you.
One-on-one Coaching (in person)
- Meet at the coach’s office weekly for 50 minute meetings.
- Unlimited email between meetings.
- Opportunities to touch base by phone between meetings as needed.
- Assessments and planning documents as needed.
- Articles, resources and tools to match your business and development needs.
- Monthly ezine on applicable business and work/life balance topics.