As 2011 ends many bloggers are sharing their top posts of the year. Since I have enjoyed reading others, I thought I would add mine too.
The interesting thing is when a post from late in the year had enough traction to make the Top 11 for 2011 list:
Two from the last two weeks, which is pretty cool!
- 11 Key Uses of iPad 2 for Your Small Business – I wrote this because many business clients had iPads and didn’t know what to do with them. As a dedicated business coach, I used this as an excuse to buy one and figure out all of the amazing business applications. This was the first post. Another one from last week made the top list too!
- What Does the Bible Say About Conflict Resolution? – I like this one because it means that business people care about what the bible says! I think I will do a series for 2012 on various topics beginning with “What the bible says about…”!
- WARNING: Burnout Ahead – This one is near and dear to my heart. It was cathartic writing about this time in my life. It turned into a 4 part series on burnout. The last one that I posted a couple of weeks ago made the list too!
- The Impact of Poor Leadership on Your Followers – As small business owners, we are all leaders. It is a difficult role, but the most important one we have in our business.
- Advice to Young Managers: 3 Quick Tips – another solid business topic. As a young manager we make so many painful mistakes. Hopefully, these tips will help a young manager skip some of the pain.
- The Ultimate Christian CEO Priority – this still touches on our role as a leader and how important the people are that we lead. Ultimately, it is where we will always spend a significant amount of our time.
- iPad 2: Absolutely Best Business Apps – even though it was only posted a week ago, it is #7 for the year! This is probably a result of many, many iPad 2 Christmas presents!
- A Biblical Framework for Job Descriptions – as a small business owner we are all responsible at some point for people. This helps us set our people up for success!
- New Life: This Side of Burnout – the last in the series on burnout ….Thank You God! Thank you to High Calling Blogs for posting it and helping it make the Top 11 list even though it was only posted a couple of weeks ago!
- Stress Solutions: 10 Ways To Connect (Pray) with God About Your Business-this was the second in a series called Stress Solutions. After all it can be stressful owning your own business!
- Employee Performance Reviews: Dare To Be Different – a consistent theme, our employees and team are important! Definitely a topic of interest. More to come in 2012!
There are a few themes I see in the readers favorites….how to get the most from technology, the importance of leading our team well, the need to take care of our own mental and spiritual health, and most importantly, an interest in knowing what God has to say about business!
Thank you for visiting, reading, and interacting with me this year! Are there other topics you would like to read about? Please let me know!
Blessings for a fabulous and God graced 2012!